How can you select the best automated forex software to make you succeed as a forex trader and create a full-time salary? There are a number of things available that claim the ability to help you do this, but how to separate the good from the bad from the scams?
Follow these points to aid you in selecting the best forex expert advisor.
1. Take note of the payment processor. This is the first step as it will let you know if it’s legit. If the company that the software publisher uses to process your transaction is an honest provider with a transparent history then you are okay in that respect. Decent processors cannot afford to have scammers use their services. Anything that is sold via Clickbank can be relied on and gets covered by their 8-week guarantee policy.
2. Check their results. Look for and check genuine trading results from the sales page. Account screenshots and jpegs of entry and exit points of winning trades are helpful. Videos of the program in real time usage with the Metatrader 4 platform are particularly helpful. Note the real time price movements as although not impossible, they will be hard to fake.
3. Check out user comments. As well as the testimonials on the product’s website also check out user opinions from independent sources.
4. Check out the price. The competition from software publishers has increased a lot recently and has created downward pressure on the end price. It’s still possible to fork out thousands of dollars for software but most of the packages in the $100 price region work just as well.
5. Check out the usability. Check the product’s specs and its changeable settings. Even though you’ll be able to keep it on standard settings on any good software, it’s better to have the option to change things as you want. You’ll also want to use your own settings as you mature as a trader and develop your own style.
This should help you pick the best automatic forex trading software.